Am I eligible for funding?
If you already have some knowledge, qualifications or experience
you won't have to repeat the same things again, but we will
need to check that you are eligible for government funding.
In Wales, you will be eligible for Welsh Assembly Government
funding if you:
- have legally left school or are not of compulsory school
- are not attending school or college fulltime or in full time
- are ordinarily resident in Wales or your work is located in
- are not an overseas national
- are not in custody or on remand
- are not in a receipt of an assembly learning grant or education
- are not being supported by an employment zone
- not taking part in any other employment, learning or enterprise
programme funded directly by UK Government or the Welsh
- are not taking part in any other EU funded vocational training
Once you have applied you will also be assessed.